You've probably heard the expression 'Knowledge is power'.

Well, if that were true, universities and other educational institutions would be full of extremely rich professors.  But that is not the case at all.

The truth is that knowledge is only part of the equation.  Sure, it is a large part, but knowledge alone will not make you successful.

Knowledge, plus action taken on that knowledge is true power

In this wonderful age of the internet, we are surrounded by information about pretty much any topic.

The key is to decipher what information is mostly fluff, and what information is key to you reaching your goals.

Learning the skills to make money online is available to you here at Mentors.  Pretty much everything that you need is in the one place.

To get up and running and find success online, you have 2 choices:

1/ Invest lots of time and do it yourself.  Spend a lot of time surfing the internet for the free information you believe will enable you to have success.   And it is mostly there if you have the patience and the luck to find it.

When you find this information, you will need to put it into practice to find if it is good information or not.  And you will then need to invest in additional training and pay to have access to some tools, like website and domain hosting.

2/ Join Mentors and follow a proven system.  For a small monthly investment, you will have access to a full step-by-step program that will take you from a complete newbie to being fully set up able to hit the ground running.

You will have access to plenty of other more specific trainings that will be relevant to the different tools, social media platforms, e-commerce, Linked-In courses of over 10,000 trainings, or how to create your best life.

You will have access to many live webinars every week, with access to the recordings of the live webinars dating back years.

And you will have access to thousands of like-minded individuals who are on the same journey as you.  They will support and help you as you learn your new skills.

And I will be there to guide you to create your success too with weekly masterminds and one-on-one coaching calls.

As a member of Mentors, you will be putting your new skills into practice regularly, especially when you reach a certain level.  This is where the real learning happens.

When you first start out, the Getting Started Modules are structured in a way that will get you up to speed as soon as possible with the online marketing skills you'll need.  There is a lot of information to cover so it can take you several weeks, depending on how much time you are able to dedicate to it.

At this stage, you will be spending 80% of your time gaining the online skills necessary, and the other 20% taking actionable steps.

Once the Getting Started Modules are completed, you will be up and running online.  This is where you need to switch over to 20% learning, and 80% taking action.  This allows you to continue to increase your skills while you gain more knowledge putting all of those skills into practice that you have learnt to date.

Mentors also has an amazing community full of extraordinary people.  We all appreciate that we are in this together.  The more we help others, the more we are rewarded by the universe, karma, or however you refer to it.

Now is the time to create the freedom in your life that you deserve

Check out the Mentors All-in Program, and make 2021 your best year yet.

Empowering you to create your best life,


"Your future is not somewhere you go, it's somewhere you get to CREATE..."

PS.  If you are unsure of the opportunities available for you to earn an income on the internet doing what you love, sign up for the FREE video series.  And when you are ready to change your life, sign up to the Mentors All-in Program here.

Are you unsure of the best way to get started with your online business? 

  Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running:

>> Step 1: Watch the FREE Workshop Series

Sign up for the On-demand Video Workshop Series

>> Step 2: Register for the Next Live Webinar

After completing Step 1, you will receive a personal invite to the next FREE webinar by my mentor and Mentors co-founder Stuart Ross - How to make your first 10k Online

>> Step 3: Join the next live weekly webinar to ask any questions live

After completing Step 1, keep an eye on your emails for your personal invite

>> Step 4: Sign up to the Mentors program

Get Started with the Mentors All-In package NOW!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.